5 Benefits of Digital Signage23/11/2018
Insider Secrets every car dealer needs to know10/02/2019
How High Brightness Monitors can STOP your passing trade in their tracks
If like most other store owners, you get frustrated with the amount of passing trade that just seems to ignore your store and walk right by, then this article is for you.
The best way to STOP your passing trade in our eyes is to take your window displays to the next level. You have one chance to make an impression on that person or persons.
By implementing a High Brightness Monitor into your shop window to display your latest products or hottest deals will make everyone take notice. We have noticed a significant increase of customers entering stores if you use videos and animation on these screens to help visualise your products or services.
Below are 5 benefits that you get with a High Brightness Monitor:
- With a brightness of 1,500cd/m2 (that’s up to 5 times the brightness of a standard TV) these are one of brightest ever Digital Signage displays on the market. They are so bright in fact, it will be almost impossible for people not to take notice of them.
- If your Window Display looks out onto direct sunlight, no problem. With their advanced temperature control system allows these screens to operate in temperatures of up to 110⁰C.
- Our High Brightness Monitors can withstand surface temperatures up to 110⁰C and are highly resistant to any blackening defects that can affect other Digital Signage displays that are placed in windows.
- Environmentally Friendly Power Timer – The displays internal power timer allows you to set daily on/off times for when the display is required, saving you power as you do so.
- Commercial Grade Panel for 24/7 Usage – Built with a commercial grade panel and components, these displays are designed to run 24/7 in constant use and have an expected lifespan of over 50,000 hours of continuous use, should you wish to do so.
- Network Upgradable – allowing you to remotely update your screen via LAN, WiFi or 3G
If a High Brightness monitor ticks all the boxes for your business, please call or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.